- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Uses highly selective growth factors within a silicone cream matrix to help improve the appearance of scars.
- Shown to help improve the appearance of scars using peer-reviewed medical literature.
- Rigorous clinical studies have shown that Skinuva®Scar improves the appearance of scars nearly 2x more effective when compared to silicone cream.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is recommended to use Skinuva® Scar 2-3 weeks post procedure or when the incision site has closed. For optimal results, Skinuva® Scar should be used twice a day for 3-6 months. It may be used longer for more mature scars.
Skinuva® Scar can be used on scars of any age, although it is within the first 12 months of the scar’s healing phase that Skinuva® Scar provides the most optimal benefits.
- Growth Factors: Selective Growth Factors are the ingredients that elevate Skinuva Scar above all other scar treatment products. Our physician innovators tested and chose the most effective synthetic growth factors in the development of Skinuva Scar. Fetal scarless healing occurs due to a complex upregulation and downregulation of certain growth factors. These Growth Factors reduce redness, pigmentation, and thickening of the skin and also promote the correct type of collagen production needed for scarless wound healing. By utilizing such knowledge, Skinuva's team of scientists, clinicians, stem cell experts, and chemists were able to formulate their first product in its Growth Factor Pipeline: Skinuva® Scar.
- Silicone: Silicone has been a key ingredient in treating scars for decades. By creating a barrier on the skin, silicone promotes a hydrated environment for the skin to heal, and creates optimal conditions for Skinuva Scar's other products to take effect.
- Centella Asiatica: An herbal ingredient, this has long been used in Asian cultures for its exceptional wound-healing properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A Hyaluronic Acid is used widely in skincare products to promote hydration as well as healthy cell function and healing, and helps the growth factors in Skinuva Scar reach the skin more efficiently.
- Vitamin C: This offers a trio of benefits, acting as a protective antioxidant, reducing hyperpigmentation and promoting collagen production.
- Aloe Vera: This Aloe Vera also helps create a hydrating environment as well as soothes the skin with its anti-inflammation properties.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-polypeptide-5, sh-polypeptide-6, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trehalose, Phenoxyethanol